From Jeffry Houser <jef...@dot-com-it.com>
Subject Re: [RT] Screencast
Date Thu, 10 May 2012 18:04:52 GMT

  I agree something like this would be beneficial.  I'm not sure why the
the responsibility would be on Alex or Carol to create this.

On 5/10/2012 1:20 PM, Michael Montoya wrote:
> This is directed at Alex and Carol:
>
> I know you are surely both swamped with your current obligations, but I would not make
this request if I did not think it would be of great benefit to the community:

> It would be extremely helpful to new members such as myself coming on board for the first
time, if you could spend 15min or so of your time with a pair of headphones and a mic as you
walk through the repository explaining in general terms how the code is laid out and things
tie together and make this video available in the "Getting Started" landing page for the project.

--
Jeffry Houser
Technical Entrepreneur