From sathyamoorthi <sathyamoorthi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: index out of bounds without stack trace in Flashbuilder Debug window
Date Thu, 10 May 2012 06:50:27 GMT
Hi Alex,

     It will be tough to concentrate on both forums. Is it possible to
make it as single forum? Means, If adobe allows Apache flex question in
Adobe forum, that will be really helpful.
Because that is a huge forum. Adobe is not going to develop flex
anymore. So that forum will die slowly. Instead of that, we can make use
of it.

Thanks-
Sathyamoorthi.