From Jeffry Houser <jef...@dot-com-it.com>
Subject Re: Request to become a commiter on the project...
Date Wed, 09 May 2012 18:40:55 GMT

On 5/9/2012 2:37 PM, Jonathan Campos wrote:
> On Wed, May 9, 2012 at 1:30 PM, Michael Montoya<montoyland@gmail.com>wrote:
>
>> It is unclear to me from the resources made available, what is the exact
>> vetting procedure to pass muster - but I wanted to voice my desire to
>> become part of the team.
>>
> Typically the process is very simple. Start contributing code, submit
> patches,
  I don't know of Jonathon or Igor made this clear; so I want to add
that non-committers will not have write access to the SVN Repository.
The proper way for a non-committer to submit code is as an attachment to
the Jira bug report.  ( You can create your own bug report for issues
you have fixes for if non exists ).

  If you do this enough; the PPMC members will notice and you'll get
nominated / voted in.

--
Jeffry Houser
Technical Entrepreneur