From Jeffry Houser <jef...@dot-com-it.com>
Subject Where to get older Flex SDKs
Date Sun, 06 May 2012 15:01:03 GMT

  I'm sorry if this is a bit off-topic; but I'm not sure where else to
ask this.

  Some of you may have noticed that opensource.adobe.com now redirects
to an Adobe Wiki on sourceforge.  I'm not sure when this happened but
someone on twitter guessed that it was within a week.

  Go to Flex ( http://sourceforge.net/adobe/flexsdk/wiki/About/ ); and
then choose downloads (
http://sourceforge.net/adobe/flexsdk/wiki/Downloads/ )

  Most download links redirect to to the original source forge Wiki
page.  A few redirect to a license page with no download links.

  This question has come up on StackOverflow twice in the past two days;
with people asking where to get the Flex 4 SDK.

--
Jeffry Houser
Technical Entrepreneur