From Jeffry Houser <jef...@dot-com-it.com>
Subject Re: Button question
Date Sat, 05 May 2012 16:56:19 GMT

  I'm not sure if the question is appropriate here; as it doesn't relate
specifically to the Flex SDK.
  I'm not sure if you want the control that is a mash up of a
DropDownList and a button or the actual functionality to move things
between lists.

  It seems that either one would be easy enough to create.

--
Jeffry Houser
Technical Entrepreneur