From Mike Chambers <mcham...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: Where to get older Flex SDKs
Date Mon, 07 May 2012 04:24:38 GMT
fyi

We are looking into this and try to get it resolved. We will post updates here as soon as
we have more info.

mike chambers

mesh@adobe.com

On May 6, 2012, at 4:30 PM, Justin Mclean wrote:

> Hi Jeff,
>
>> This question has come up on StackOverflow twice in the past two days; with people
asking where to get the Flex 4 SDK.

> Probably not an easy thing to do but as we have the SVN version history going back a
few years we should be able to recreate previous versions of the SDK from SVN. From a quick
look it looks like 4.5/4.0 is in there.