From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: Mustella code checked in to SVN
Date Tue, 08 May 2012 05:14:58 GMT
Hi,

> I could be wrong but I feel some source code is missing.

Flash builder report issues with ant build scripts and it notes that mustella.GetExcludeIdsTask,
mustella.GenIncludesTask, mustella.CousinPreCompile, mustella.GetDeviceSpecsTask and mustella.WriteFileNames
are unable to be found.

It looks like the code for these tasks are in mustella/java/src/mustella and  mustella/java/src/utils
but the build.xml script in mustella/java/src fails for me.

Justin