From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: Preliminary release candidate of Apache Flex 4.8.0 (for developers only)
Date Tue, 15 May 2012 14:57:24 GMT
Hi,

> I've been doing some FlashBuilder integration work for the FlashBuilder
> team.  I finally get what you are saying about the playerglobal version.
Sorry my emails are not always the clearest.

> When you change the target version either thru the IDE or on the command
> line, the path to playglobal.swc should automagically change.
Yep that's the issue and a user would normally change it via the IDE. Not that this would
be a common occurrence but having multiple projects each with different versions of the SDK
would be fairly common.

> Minimally you need playerglobal-dir/x.x where x.x is the value of playerglobal.version
in build.properties.
Agree. I can't see a way around this if you want FB to support multiple versions of the ApacheAdobe
Flex SDKs.

Thanks,
Justin