From Tink <f...@tink.ws>
Subject Re: Apache SDK to Flash Builder - anyone what to help out with design?
Date Wed, 30 May 2012 19:07:13 GMT

>> Can't we just use a BusyIndicator for the busy (progress) indicator?
>>

> BusyIndicator lives in mobilecomponents.swc.  I want to avoid adding the
> whole swc as a dependency just for using the BusyIndicator component.

Cant we just roll out a custom little spinner that rotates some FXG on enterFrame then?

If not, I would much prefer a dependency on mobilecomponents.swc, the source which belongs
to this project and that users checking out this project can get their hands on, than then
use of a binary FLA that inherently has a dependency on the Flash IDE, which I doubt we'll
ever have the source for or will ever be part of this project.

> In fact, we discussed this issue on this list as well:
> http://markmail.org/thread/p4yj6yfqp46dbmxu :-)

I agree as does everyone else that it should be moved, but it isn't for now.

Tink