From David Coleman <david_coleman_...@hotmail.com>
Subject HTTPService woes
Date Wed, 25 Apr 2012 14:47:00 GMT

Hi list,

I have a question.  Are there great differences between HTTPService for Apache Flex and the
code for Adobe SDK 4.6?

I've run into a devil of a problem with it.  Apparently it simply swallows all headers and
does not allow them to be sent to the server.  (in the past I've always used XML-RPC, AMF,
etc, but now I'm trying to create a simple light-weight system of my own and I want to get
an AsyncToken which URLLoader makes neigh impossible to manage).  I'm going to be patching
the Adobe SDK version of HTTPService tonight (hopefully it's not too deep of a rabbit hole).
 So when i'm done shaving my yak, is this something that the list might be interested in as
an improvement to the sdk?

Or (perhaps) there is already some kind soul who has fixed this in Apache Flex?  Maybe i could
patch my project w/the new code?

-Dave