From David Coleman <david_coleman_...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: MXMLC now in trunk
Date Thu, 12 Apr 2012 23:12:11 GMT

> For testing changes to the compiler or the SDK or your apps?  The compiler
> code is in Java and has Eclipse projects.  There are no compiler unit tests
> at this time.

Well, Alex, I would say for testing the SDK and the apps, and of course the compiler would
probably be a necessity for using the new sdk unless I miss the mark entirely right?

Thank you for the pointers in any case I'll be trying to set up my environment so i can choose
the apache sdk and start trying to develop code against it.  I just need to do it in a way
that I can switch back to 4.6 for my clients' projects.  Is there a beta of 4.7 that I can
download and install side by side with my 4.6?