From David Coleman <david_coleman_...@hotmail.com>
Subject Introduction
Date Tue, 10 Apr 2012 16:49:35 GMT

Hello group,

Sorry for just jumping into the discussions like this, but I found the information for this
list and I couldn't wait to get involved.

My name is David Kenneth Coleman.  I'm 33 years old, and I've been developing with flex and
actionscript for nearly 5 years.

I was super excited when Flex got released to incubation on Apache, since I have always wanted
to be involved in the actual coding of this technology.  I see great potential for the Flex
framework and the Actionscript language, even despite the largely perceived and not quite
real "threat" of HTML5.

I believe that people like us can take this sdk and framework to a whole new level that Adobe
was unable to achieve due to it not being a fully open project.

In short I hope to earn the respect of each and every one of you all here and look forward
to joining you as a committing contributor to this project.

Warm regards,
David Coleman