From David Coleman <david_coleman_...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: MXMLC now in trunk
Date Thu, 12 Apr 2012 13:37:39 GMT

I've been following this thread and a question has occurred to me...  I just signed out the
trunk last nite, and I will be starting to work with it in the next few days as soon as I
have time in my schedule.  (there are not nearly enough hours in the day)...

but my question is this:  If I am using Flash Builder 4.6, what will i need to do to compile
the sdk for use in testing?  Will i need to use a different mxmlc to compile an app based
on the Apache flex framework as opposed to an Adobe flex sdk?

My plan was to simply have Flash Builder locate the sdk as though it were a regular flex sdk,
but I'm realizing that maybe I should ask if there are any special steps I should take to
begin working with this framework that may not be automatically detected by the IDE?

Thanks for your time!

> Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2012 21:34:56 +0900
> Subject: Re: MXMLC now in trunk
> From: pepe.fxug@gmail.com
> To: flex-dev@incubator.apache.org
>
> Hi, Alex
>
> Is it here?
> http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/incubator/flex/trunk/modules/compiler/src/java/flex2/compiler/mxml/
>

> thanks
>
> Shigeru Nakagaki
>

> 2012/4/12 Alex Harui <aharui@adobe.com>:
> > Infra was kind enough to import it last night.  I’m still verifying it, but so
far, it looks good.  Feel free to take a look.  I think the next step is to move a few files
from Carol’ whiteboard and see if it will build.