From Tink <f...@tink.ws >
Subject Re: What about the flex/flash pro combination - no one working pure flex
Date Thu, 05 Apr 2012 20:50:39 GMT

On 5 Apr 2012, at 08:49, איליה גזמן wrote:

> @Tink, indeed what you are doing is good practice. How ever there
> are some
> disadvantages in this technique, because of the current flash bugs.
>
> The most important bug is that you can't control UimovieClip from time
> line, you need to listen to events, to in order to control it.
> The second bug is that you can't insert  ContainerMovieClip to
> MovieClip,
> it's look fine in flash but not working after exported to flex.

I didn't suggest you use UIMovieClip or ContainerMovieClip. Create a
movie in Flash Pro with a document class and maybe even an interface.

Load or embed the SWF created in a UIComponent, cast it, and you
should be good to go.

Here's a very old example of controlling timelines of SWF's created in
Flash pro, inside Flex http://www.tink.ws/examples/AnimatedSkinExample.html

Tink