From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: ArrayList itemUpdateHandler Change
Date Wed, 11 Apr 2012 15:31:50 GMT
Hi,

> Now that this issue is fixed, any problems with me committing this and the VectorList
and Collection to trunk.
Probably best to submit to the patches branch (for now) until we have an initial release.

These is also the question of what namespace it should go in. You might might to look thought
the long discussions about this previously. The general consensus (although certainly not
final) was than it should live in a separate namespace and that org.apache.flex was a good
idea. In this case I'd have no objections to the existing mx namespace - but perhaps add it
to the apache project/manifest rather than the framework project?

ASDocs currently fails to compile on the code (basically comments must be valid XML so "<"
and ">" should be escaped) - not a huge issue IMO. I was going to provide a patch but not
had the time.

Thanks,
Justin