From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Workspace files in SVN
Date Sat, 07 Apr 2012 00:25:44 GMT
Hi,

>> That's exactly the thing, that it doesn't work like that - everyone has
> their source code in a different place, different project settings... if
> you do this in a team you will get infinite war of minor similar changes of
> the same property being set
You can avoid this if you take a little care with some minor hand edits of the project files
(all paths can be made relative to the users workspace). I do this on a couple of large projects
ie workspace files are checked into SVN. It also works cross platform window/mac.

 Jeff if you need a hand with this just ask.

Thanks,
Justin