From Justin Mclean <>
Subject Re: compiler files in pending svn load are in my whiteboard area
Date Tue, 03 Apr 2012 08:43:28 GMT

Basically using the contrib library made the ant script easier to write and understand. I
do agree as you pointed out that was at a cost to people who want to compile the SDK.

The patch you supplied does fix this issue but the contrib lib is also required for Mustella.
Perhaps it's best to wait until that donated and then see how the build scripts can be improved?

PS Communication on this list works better if we all try and stay on topic, write short emails
and post constructive comments. [1]

View raw message