From "Michael A. Labriola" <labri...@digitalprimates.net>
Subject 360Flex, Tuesday Morning
Date Thu, 12 Apr 2012 14:30:29 GMT
All,

The Tuesday morning 'keynote' belongs to us at 360Flex. However, in the spirit of Apache,
and as a contrast to our former overlords, we are proposing less of a keynote and more a community
driven discussion. We will give just a quick status on how we got here, answering any questions
about what happened with Spoon since last year's presentation and perhaps a brief overview
of where the Apache project is today. After that we would like any committers who will be
in attendance to be in the room and, preferably, on the stage.

We might start with a brief panel style discussion, but our goal is to move quickly into an
event where attendees can grab and talk to any committer about how to get started, the general
experience, and how to contribute. While we discuss, we will keep a slide in the background
with the website, repo address, etc.

Mike

digital primates (r)

Michael Labriola