From "Michael A. Labriola" <>
Subject RE: Memory issue in Flash Player 11.2
Date Thu, 12 Apr 2012 13:46:45 GMT
>I did some more testing and found that it seems to be a case of GC never collecting any
garbage. I set up an app to create a new object and assign it to a
>property every 20 milliseconds. On 10.3 and 11.1 the memory footprint remained steady.
On 11.2, it grew and grew.

We definitely see it collecting garbage for us, but it is leaking like crazy too and it certainly
uses a lot more memory for the same Flex app. This has huge impact to us as well so we are
also working on it.

View raw message