From "Michael A. Labriola" <labri...@digitalprimates.net>
Subject RE: ArrayList itemUpdateHandler Change
Date Wed, 11 Apr 2012 17:47:35 GMT
>Probably best to submit to the patches branch (for now) until we have an initial release.
Okay, in it.

>These is also the question of what namespace it should go in.
I will put it where I think it should go for now. I am not planning on modifying the manifests,
so someone else can make that decision. I honestly don't care, I just want to get it into
the project and move back into compiler land.

>ASDocs currently fails to compile on the code (basically comments must be valid XML so
"<" and ">" should be escaped) - not a huge issue IMO. I was going to provide a patch
but not had the time.
I am still curious how this works with the framework as it is now, but working on correcting
these.

Mike