From "Michael A. Labriola" <labri...@digitalprimates.net>
Subject RE: ArrayList itemUpdateHandler Change
Date Tue, 10 Apr 2012 18:37:58 GMT
>It looks like the index is converted to a string.  Using -1 instead of 0 seems just as
bad.  I would think the fix would be to find a way to get the right index.

Okay, ArrayList and VectorList along with the unit tests for each are now pushed back up to
my whiteboard. Please review. Factored out some code into a separate method. It now correctly
assigns this index in the case of an itemUpdated or of a child object dispatch.

Mike