From "Michael A. Labriola" <labri...@digitalprimates.net>
Subject RE: ArrayList itemUpdateHandler Change
Date Tue, 10 Apr 2012 17:59:54 GMT
>It looks like the index is converted to a string.  Using -1 instead of 0 seems just as
bad.  I would think the fix would be to find a way to get the right index.

Alex,

It's not -1 instead of 0, its -1 instead of 4294967295. Since that seems like a valid index
there is other code which can handle the -1 which now tries to treat that as a positive index
into an ArrayList inside of AdvancedDataGrid, etc. However, I agree with you. Let me put together
a better fix for both ArrayList and VectorList and let me push that to my whiteboard.

Mike

--
Alex Harui
Flex SDK Team