From "Michael A. Labriola" <labri...@digitalprimates.net>
Subject RE: RFC - additional registerClassAlias
Date Mon, 09 Apr 2012 01:20:00 GMT

>What I suggest be done.
>- Pressure Adobe to release AMF 3.1 spec and implement it in the player in the way that
references inside vectors and dictionaries count towards total >count. Remove undocumented
features from AMF 3.0, so that conforming implementation wouldn't have the problem of running
into something they >neither can understand nor skip.
>- Pressure Adobe to change the AMF serialization API in a way it stops being global.
>- For the time being, it is possible to build the model for serialization / deserialization,
which is not global, which would only register aliases for the >writing / reading operation,
and unregister them after the operation finishes. I've posted the API, as I would like them
to be before.

Oleg,

Thanks for this. Will write up some thoughts tomorrow.

Mike