From "Michael A. Labriola" <labri...@digitalprimates.net>
Subject RE: RFC - additional registerClassAlias
Date Thu, 05 Apr 2012 22:06:23 GMT
>I'm afraid that's what we can do, given only the AS side of things. I reckon there must
be a bug for that in Flash player bug base, but it's too tedious to search it since it moved
from JIRA :) so I can't find it.

My concern is just making Vector different. I dislike the ideal of having a Serializeable
Vector only because we are now asking people to avoid a built in type in situations where
we serialize. I just don't like the inconsistency of being able to use the other built-ins
effectively.

Mike