From Tomislav Pokrajcic <tomis...@svemir.net>
Subject Re: Generic I/O Error When Committing to Whiteboard
Date Sat, 07 Apr 2012 08:11:07 GMT
Before committing project from Eclipse try setting svn:ignore for various Eclipse settings
files (Team -> add to svn:ignore).
That way you only commit sources and keep project settings for yourself.
Cheers,

Tomislav

On 7. 4. 2012., at 04:45, Jeffry Houser <jeffry@dot-com-it.com> wrote:

> On 4/6/2012 10:22 PM, Nicholas Kwiatkowski wrote:
>>
>> I would recommend against it.  It forces me to import your project into my workspace,
versus having a new project that I can import cleanly from SVN.

> I don't understand why it forces you to import the project, as opposed to creating your
own project.  The source is all there in the respective source directories of each project.
 Why can't you create your own project using the source directory and ignoring all the "other
stuff"?