From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: Missing flex-jars project
Date Thu, 26 Apr 2012 16:39:34 GMT
Hi,

> The JARs and class folders on the build path is hardcoded to your computer's directory
paths.  I changed them to relative paths.  This fixed all the errors (1511 warnings, though)

> I know this is a trivial change, but I have attached a patch file just in case.

Mind sending that patch again looks like it didn't come through to the mailing list and not
everyone is familiar with how to edit ".classpath" file.

Alex any chance you can fix/this apply the patch and check in.

Thanks,
Justin