From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: [MENTORS] Handling Adobe Binaries
Date Fri, 27 Apr 2012 15:11:55 GMT

On 4/27/12 6:09 AM, "Bertrand Delacretaz" <bdelacretaz@apache.org> wrote:

> If there are more such issues, best is probably to create jira issues
> like FLEX-53 and make them blockers for FLEX-4, so that we can keep
> track of things.
Hi Bertrand,  I'm still confused about how to "resolve" FLEX-53.  In my
understanding, given the current license, we aren't really looking to
"include in a distribution" so I'm not clear we have to meet the definition
of "build tools".  Or is a JDK "included in a distribution" of other
products?  My main concern is the "library or lesser license" part of the
definition.

I think I want to show that this is equivalent of the JDK and is a
prerequisite to be downloaded and installed by someone.

--
Alex Harui
Flex SDK Team