From Carol Frampton <cfram...@adobe.com>
Subject [MENTOR] release candidate
Date Fri, 20 Apr 2012 20:13:06 GMT
Early next week we hope to start posting release candidates.  In the initial iterations many
of the Apache documentation requirements will not have been completed but we'd like to have
people download, build and start testing the code.  Our thought is that we could have a thread
on the mailing list where we collect issues that need to be addressed before we can release.

The Apache release docs specify where to upload an actual release but there is no mention
of where a release candidate should be put so that developers can access it.  Is there a specific
location for release candidates?

Carol