From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: Missing flex-jars project
Date Wed, 18 Apr 2012 18:11:54 GMT

On 4/18/12 9:58 AM, "Om" <bigosmallm@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am trying to set up the java projects for the compiler side of things.  I
> found the following java projects under the 'modules' directory:
>
> flex-asc
> flex-compiler
> flex-fxgutils
> flex-swfutils
>
> I am getting a compiler error that says: "missing required Java project:
> flex-jars"
>
> I dont see this project anywhere.  Am I missing something obvious?  Any
> pointers would be appreciated!
Hi Om,

Our goal was just to get the compiler to build from the build scripts.  We
did not check the eclipse projects so it is probably depending on a project
(probably the embedded font jars) that we didn't contribute.  In theory,
everything should build without that dependency.  Try removing it and see
how far you get.  I will try it myself when I get a chance.

--
Alex Harui
Flex SDK Team