From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: 360Flex, Tuesday Morning
Date Thu, 12 Apr 2012 15:38:25 GMT

On 4/12/12 8:12 AM, "Doug Arthur" <dougarthur@gmail.com> wrote:

> I figured as much as well, but it would have been a great delivery for
> 360|Flex.
Yes it would, and believe me, I tried, but I don't see how we'll make it.

> Alex,
> Do we have any timeframe on some of the outstanding issues? This way
> we can possibly have a target date at least for 360|Flex?
I've given up on target dates. Also, my understanding is that there may be a
gap in time between when we are able to run a build script and create a
package (which I am still hoping to get done by Monday) vs getting the IPMC
to sign off on it because it passes our tests and the Incubator's legal and
other policy requirements.

--
Alex Harui
Flex SDK Team