From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: Framework: what do I need to do to initialize styles
Date Thu, 12 Apr 2012 00:41:13 GMT

On 4/11/12 3:15 PM, "olegsivokon@gmail.com" <olegsivokon@gmail.com> wrote:

> styleManager.getStyleDeclaration("spark.components.Button.emphasized");
> styleManager.getStyleDeclaration("spark.components.Button");
I'm not spending a lot of time thinking this through because I am prepping
for 360Flex.  I assume the call to getStyleDeclaration returned something?

> Or should it be added before the initProtoChainRoots?
InitProtoChainRoots gets called once, I thought from the XXX_Styles.as

That's the first half.

Next, I believe component gets assigned a moduleFactory in addingChild
handler.  As long as the value is the systemManager that is used for the
StyleManagerImpl, it should look in the right place.  But the computation of
styles is done in StyleProtoChain.as

HTH,

--
Alex Harui