From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: Flash Player 11.3 beta out
Date Fri, 06 Apr 2012 06:36:18 GMT

On 4/5/12 11:04 PM, "Justin Mclean" <justin@classsoftware.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
>> You may be able to pull it directly from Adobe SVN.
> As far as I can tell there's only the 10.2 player global in SVN (found at
> /frameworks/libs/player/10.2/playerglobal.swc at
> http://opensource.adobe.com/svn/opensource/flex/sdk/trunk).
I think it is here:
http://opensource.adobe.com/svn/opensource/flex/sdk/branches/4.y/in/player/

> The 4.6 Flex SDK open source zip does have the 11.1 playerglobal.swc but I'm
> not sure it's a good idea to have the build script download a 168Mb file just
> for that.
Again, don't spend too much time on this until we understand whether the
build script is even allowed to download playerglobal.swc.  I suspect the
answer is no, that folks will have to bring it down themselves.

--
Alex Harui
Flex SDK Team