From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: flex breakdown
Date Thu, 05 Apr 2012 21:12:00 GMT

On 4/5/12 1:45 PM, "olegsivokon@gmail.com" <olegsivokon@gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm asking a simple question that requires exactly one of the two answers
> "yes" or "no". If anyone here needs it, I'll do it, if not - then I'm
> sorry, but it takes time and effort at times spent on things I will never
> get to even see. I didn't "feel" anything, I know for a fact that it is
> needed because I do need it, the question is not about me though.
Oleg, you should open a JIRA bug for a compiler-only distribution.  You can
then see by votes how many folks want it, and then you or someone else will
take the time to make it happen.

You can be a release manager of any kind of distribution/package.  I
certainly wouldn't veto the release of a tools-only package if you took the
time to create it.  But don't ask the podling about its plans or intentions.
There are none.  We will do what we have the time and energy to do.  Plans
or intentions is just talk.  Apache is about code.

--
Alex Harui
Flex SDK Team