From Carol Frampton <cfram...@adobe.com>
Subject [OT} best way to get from Denver airport to 360Flex?
Date Wed, 04 Apr 2012 20:01:30 GMT
Does anyone know the best/fastest way to get from the Denver airport to 360Flex (Denver Marriott
South at Park Meadows, Lone Tree, CO) on Monday morning, around 10am?

 I need to figure it out before tomorrow since I'll only be home a few hours between then
and when I need to leave before the crack of dawn that Monday morning.

So far I've heard Signature Limo or a cab but it seems kind of far for a cab.

Carol