From Carol Frampton <cfram...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: About uncompleted features of Spark DataGrid
Date Tue, 03 Apr 2012 15:38:19 GMT
As soon as we get all the code submitted I can work on pulling out the
completed spark DataGrid work from our internal repository and work on
getting it over to Apache.  locked rows and columns were completed.  Don't
remember about drag and drop columns but that might be done too.

There is not a completed or almost completed s:Tree.  It only got to the
prototype stage but when I get time which won't be for awhile I can go
find what we have.

Carol