From Carol Frampton <>
Subject Re: compiler files in pending svn load are in my whiteboard area
Date Mon, 02 Apr 2012 15:48:38 GMT
I'm not sure I agree with this.  While the script does work, it is much
harder to read.  Also mustella requires ant-contrib.  I think ant-contrib
should just be documented as part of the required software (which sorry I
missed since I've had ant installed for so long).

Also the formatting in the patch you submitted is messed up.  Each indent
should be 4 spaces.  It looks like yours were 2 - not really sure - but
you changes were ragged so something was off or you had embedded tabs in

On 4/1/12 5 :27PM, "" <> wrote:

> I posted the patch. It seem
>to work for me.

View raw message