From Maciek Sakrejda <m.sakre...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ASDoc minor improvements
Date Thu, 12 Apr 2012 18:38:51 GMT
For what it's worth, when I was doing docs for pegasus, I could not
find a single project that actually used the asdoc ant task. I looked
at four or five and every one called out to Java tool instead via the
java task (this is what I ended up doing as well) or exec. I think the
issue was around the broken behavior of filesets or something like
that, but I don't remember any details (nor the Flex version I last
tried on, but I believe it was 4.5). Are there non-trivial examples of
working asdocs via the ant tasks out there? If you have spare time to
throw at this, I have a brief (and somewhat bitter--sorry) comment
about it here: https://github.com/deafbybeheading/pegasus/blob/master/build.xml#L93

If you're not willing to dig through this, but are still interested in
fixing the task (if there's still an issue), I can try to convert this
back into the task version and see if it's still broken.