From Maciek Sakrejda <m.sakre...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Database support for Adobe AIR
Date Wed, 11 Apr 2012 16:46:29 GMT
On Wed, Apr 11, 2012 at 9:25 AM, Omar Gonzalez
<omarg.developer@gmail.com> wrote:
> If I did add something more specific or everyone did want something like
> MongoAS3 to be donated I'd be willing.
>
> -omar

*If* we do anything in this area, I think it makes sense to follow
what Java does with JDBC: the specification and interfaces are part of
core, but the implementations are plugins. Although I'm not sure if it
makes sense to try to shoehorn something NoSQL like Mongo into the
same APIs as a traditional RDBMS...