From francois de campredon <francois.de.campre...@gmail.com>
Subject [CONTRIBUTION] Spark Components
Date Thu, 26 Apr 2012 11:02:38 GMT
Hello,

I have created some Spark Components (DateChooser, and PopUpButton) that i
would like to contribute to the apache flex project.

You can find sources and examples on my github at this
address<https://github.com/fdecampredon/SparkComponents>
.

I would be grateful to receive your feedbacks on this components and would
be able to rapidly update them accordingly.

In the future, I would also like to have the opportunity  to contribute
proactively to the Apache Flex project.

My company has agreed to free up some of my time to contribute to the
Apache Flex project.

Let me know.

Regards,

Fran├žois de Campredon