From francois de campredon <>
Subject Re: [CONTRIBUTION] Spark Components
Date Fri, 27 Apr 2012 09:41:15 GMT
Hi thanks for your quick reply,
I will try to create a set of unit test for this components.
For the locale, i took back the logic from the mx DateChooser (so
daysNames,firstDayOfWeek,monthNames,monthSymbol and yearSymbol are
retrieved from the controls resource bundle).
I added the possibility of switching locale into the example to let you
check that.
I also corrected some minor bug, i'll look for the bug that you described