From Bogdan DINU <flex.programm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Modular code (was: ComboBox Selection (was: combo box))
Date Wed, 11 Apr 2012 06:35:41 GMT
Hi Erik,

this was discussed in the past here on the list - you can check it
here<http://markmail.org/search/?q=flex%20incubator#query:flex%20incubator%20order%3Adate-backward+page:1+mid:imps4t4ettncvdsy+state:facets>.
Frédéric
Thomas have started to put this into practice (for UIComponent) and the
result is on this repository<https://github.com/doublefx/UIComponentBehaviors>.
We haven't call them traits or servants, but the basic idea is similar and
not stupid.

Kind regards,
Bogdan

--