From Doug Arthur <dougart...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 360Flex, Tuesday Morning
Date Thu, 12 Apr 2012 15:12:43 GMT
On Thu, Apr 12, 2012 at 8:53 AM, Michael A. Labriola
<labriola@digitalprimates.net> wrote:
>>Now that code is in the trunk it should seem somewhat doable, but then again maybe
not with some of the hurdles still looming.

> I am still wary until we have everything including all of the tests we can run ourselves.
Plus I believe unless we come up with some creative docs on how to merge SDKs we still have
a problem with font encoding, which means (and perhaps I am wrong) that current projects cant
compile completely under our SDK.

> Guessing this will be a build issue for us, just noting that we probably cant get that
solved before 360.

> Mike

I figured as much as well, but it would have been a great delivery for 360|Flex.

Alex,
Do we have any timeframe on some of the outstanding issues? This way
we can possibly have a target date at least for 360|Flex?

- Doug