From Doug Arthur <dougart...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Memory issue in Flash Player 11.2
Date Wed, 11 Apr 2012 15:07:23 GMT
On Wed, Apr 11, 2012 at 8:59 AM, Skogen, Espen
<espen.skogen@jpmorgan.com> wrote:
> All,
>
> I've noticed that a Flex app running in Flash player 11.2 has about twice the memory
footprint as 10.3 - Have anybody else noticed this? Trying to verify if this is definitely
a player issue or not.

I wouldn't be surprised. I've seen similar issues in the past with
AIR, but it was because of the embedded Flash runtime. I haven't done
any tests myself, and probably won't have time to anytime soon.

- Doug