From Doug Arthur <dougart...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [OT] 360 Flex - Time to schedule out the Discovery Room - (was: [OT] 360 Flex Denver 2012 - Apache Flex Discovery Room)
Date Wed, 04 Apr 2012 18:12:09 GMT
Hi Jun, I'm not sure yet what I'll be doing at 360|Flex, I'm
volunteering to help John out with the event, but I would like to help
out with the Apache Flex Discovery Room when I'm available. I just
don't know what that availability will look like until the conference.

- Doug

On Wed, Apr 4, 2012 at 1:11 AM, Jun Heider <jun@realeyes.com> wrote:
> 360Flex is going to be donating a room for us to use as the Apache Flex Discovery Room.
[1]

> In addition to hosting the "Meet the Apache Flex Team" Birds of a Feather on Tuesday
night, the room should be our HQ during 360Flex.

> That being said, it's now time to:
>
> 1. Plan what we'll be doing in there. Justin had suggest doing some short talks or open
discussions which I agree would be a good idea. So now we just need to figure out who, what,
and when.
> 2. Figure out who will be manning the room from Apache Flex. We need at least one room
helper and one room mentor per time slot. (See the time slots below)

> So far I know the following people have expressed interest in helping:
>
> - Nicholas Kwiatkowski
> - Jonathan Campos
> - Justin Mclean
> - Alex Harui (At least during the BOF on Tuesday night)
> - Myself
> - Scott Sheridan
> - Tiayr Cannon
>
> Here are the time slots available (I've let Wilker know we're not interfering with keynotes,
general sessions, or lunch):

> Monday
>
> - 10:50a - 12p - OPEN
> - 1:20p - 2:30p - OPEN
> - 2:40p - 3:50p - OPEN
> - 4p - 5:10p - OPEN
>

> Tuesday
>
> - 10:50a - 12p - OPEN
> - 1:20p - 2:30p - OPEN
> - 2:40p - 3:50p - OPEN
> - 4p - 5:10p - OPEN
> - Evening - Meet the Apache Flex Team BOF
>

> Wednesday
>
> - 10:10a - 11:20a - OPEN
> - 12:20p - 1:30p - OPEN
>
> Please respond to this thread with:
>
> 1. Interest in being a (helper and/or mentor)
> 2. The time slot you will be manning the room
> 3. If you want to do a short talk and/or open discussion the title and time slot for
it.

> I'll be monitoring this thread, first come, first served, and I'll post an official schedule
when we've gotten everything figured out.