From andrei apostolache <apostolache.and...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Proposal] Different behaviour on click and doubleClick on UIComponent
Date Fri, 20 Apr 2012 15:43:30 GMT
Hi Scott,

Is not about a new component, it's about all spark components that are
based on UIComponent. Think for example a simple spark button, <s:Button
click="doSomething()" doubleClick="doSomethingElse()"
doubleClickEnabled="true" /> if you will try to double click the button
first it will trigger doSomething() and then doSomethingElse(), while the
expectation would be: click received (should obfuscate it for 300 ms to see
if the user is going for a double click), if second click happens trigger
doSomethingElse(), otherwise trigger doSomething().

I hope it makes more sense.
Thanks,
Andrei.

On Fri, Apr 20, 2012 at 3:29 PM, Guthmann, Scott <sguthmann@on3solutions.com