From איליה גזמן <gazman1...@gmail.com>
Subject You do not give enough info for to join the community and help
Date Thu, 19 Apr 2012 07:32:07 GMT
I didn't found enough info in order to join you and help. I downloaded the
source code, I downloaded FlexUnit <http://flexunit.org/>, but

I don't know how to use it,
I don't know what are the tasks,
I don't know what is the priority of tasks,
I don't know who is doing what, and what is left for me to do,

And I don't know where to ask for help beyond this form, with is not 100%
technical as I understood till now..

My suggestion is improve this page
http://incubator.apache.org/flex/get-involved.html

+  Add steps to set up working environment.
    - Add system requirements
+  Add task list
    - add pending and approved requests for requests to do this task
+  Add skills requirements for each task,
    for instance: knowledge in c++ or just flex or may be html
+  Add relative sources for each task

And may be we need another channel, to discuss non technical
issues which some times may be impotent same if not more then technical.

--
Ilya Gazman
Flex/Flash/Android/C# dev