From Seb As Flash <sebasfl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Memory issue in Flash Player 11.2
Date Fri, 20 Apr 2012 00:02:24 GMT
Hi all,
since few days I've got some customers who reports memory leaks recently.
we develop a lot of flash applications for live audio streaming (most of
them are progressive download), so we are really concerned with this issue.
I hope adobe will release a fix really soon.
our customers report problems on windows 7 and the latest flash plugin
version, both with IE/firefox/chrome :(

Seb

--
S├ębastien