From Greg Reddin <gred...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Board report, "Apache internals are starting to become a problem" ?
Date Thu, 05 Apr 2012 21:20:05 GMT
On Thu, Apr 5, 2012 at 4:03 PM, Alex Harui <aharui@adobe.com> wrote:
> That's a good point, but I would have to think that there are distributed
> server installations at plenty of other places in the world where they have
> ways of auto-updating the "world" quickly.

That's probably true, and I suspect you could make an argument that
our infra should be set up that way. So, as far as our board report is
concerned (sorry I haven't read it yet), we should make sure we state
this in terms of our needs or expectations. Something like: "We're
concerned that the delays in getting our infra setup are hurting the
project." At the same time, we should probably be looking at ways to
work around the current situation and not let it hold us back.