From Jarosław Szczepankiewicz <jszczepankiew...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Flash player on Android
Date Wed, 18 Apr 2012 15:48:25 GMT
Adobe forums should be better for questions with this target, please
give them on their support forums. Adobe commiters on this list are
making hard and very needed work in this project and in my opinion
should not be bothered by positive / negative communication from
Adobe. Here are working hard engineers not PR / product managers. But
this is my personal opinion.