From Left Right <olegsivo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: flex breakdown
Date Thu, 05 Apr 2012 21:31:09 GMT
Alex,

I will. Although, this thread started as general discussion of how many and
of what kind bundles to make. So this one I'm very insistent about is
really only one of the longer list. It just got concentrated on this one
option. I'd really wanted to hear opinions (or rather reasoning for why it
isn't possible / undesirable to) do other things - such as separate
documentation download, Eclipse / Linux packaging, possibly pure binary
package (which wouldn't include sources) etc. I don't know why this one
option caught so much attention...

Some of the questions, if being answered positively, will mean a lot of
work - I'm not going to try to document all the undocumented Java code
myself for example - I won't finish it until next millennium. But if there
will be a consensus about that, then I could grab some part of it etc.

Best.

Oleg